Would you like to promote your business or organization while enhancing the cleanliness and appearance of your local community? Sign up for the brand new Omnitrans Adopt-a-Stop program and become a “Trash Buster!”
Omnitrans invites local businesses, non-profit organizations, community groups, families, and individuals to adopt bus stops within the San Bernardino Valley. Partners of the Adopt-a-Stop program will receive recognition on 12”x22” signs at their selected bus stop (pictured below). Additionally, Omnitrans will recognize adopters with dedicated social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to a combined reach of over 8,600 followers.
There are two exciting ways to become an Adopt-a-Stop partner – Volunteer Litter Pickup or Paid Sponsorship.
Volunteer Litter Pickup – The Volunteer Litter Pickup program requires a one-year commitment to monitor your chosen bus stop once per week, pick up litter, and dispose of it in the nearest available appropriate trash receptacle.
Only one sign-up form needs to be submitted for a group, and Omnitrans’ Adopt-a-Stop coordinator will interact with one representative on behalf of the group. Omnitrans will install the recognition sign after the first two months that the group fulfills its commitment.
Paid Sponsorship -For businesses or organizations who want to make a financial contribution rather than picking up litter, there are several ways to make a difference.
- Purchase passenger amenities to place at bus stop (prices are approximate; amenities have to be purchased directly from the manufacturer). Sponsors will be recognized with a sign at their bus stop for five years.
- Larger trash can – $1,300
- Larger trash can & bench – $2,300
- Standard shelter – $13,000
- Premium shelter – $39,000 (Custom artwork option on shelter panel available to sponsors.)
- Sponsor contracted cleanup services at bus stops for one year (Cost TBD.)
- Sponsor supplies for volunteers (through payment to Omnitrans). Sponsors will be recognized on Omnitrans website and social media.
- Sponsor cleanup days for volunteers (through payment to Omnitrans or through direct purchase of food, t-shirts/safety vests, or supplies for volunteers). Sponsors will be recognized on event promotional materials.
Ready to get involved in the community and promote your business through Adopt-a-Stop? Follow the links below to get started!
Adopt-a-Stop Program Flyer | Spanish
Adopt-a-Stop Online Sign-Up Form | Spanish
Volunteer Safety Guidelines | Spanish
List of Bus Stops Locations Available for Adoption | Spanish | View on Map – Omnitrans will also consider another location at your suggestion. Your selected location can be designated on the online sign-up form.