Thank you for your interest in doing business with Omnitrans. We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
Both formal and informal solicitations may be processed through our online system, ProcureNow. All responses are due BEFORE the time shown on each solicitation. Late responses cannot be accepted.
It is the bidder’s/proposer’s responsibility to ensure that the most complete and current version of the solicitation, including addenda, has been downloaded. Please note: Contractors/Vendors are solely responsible for maintaining up to date and accurate information. Vendors may edit their profile at any time.
Omnitrans’ new e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to received amendments and addenda notices automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Receive near-real time support when bidders have any questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are under 15 minutes.
- Ultimately, serve as a single location for all bid opportunities issued by Omnitrans.
There is no cost for vendors to register, navigate, or participate in ProcureNow.
- To get started, click here, and sign up for an account.
- You’ll receive an email to activate your account.
- Then subscribe to our bids by navigating here and clicking the green subscribe button
- For more information about how to register, please see our help file.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
Omnitrans administers a DBE program in accordance with 49 CFR Part 26: Participation by Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Programs, as a condition of financial assistance agreements with the DOT.
Procurements between $50,000-$150,000: