We’re here to help you get back to work, play, and everywhere you need to go.
Omnitrans has provided essential workers with transportation throughout the pandemic. And we’re also ready for you. Whenever you’re ready to get back out there, we are here: your safe, affordable transportation option.
We’re making our buses safer, every day with new, cleaner practices.
- New levels of disinfecting happen daily. High-touch areas receive industrial strength disinfecting, and electrostatic sprayers that penetrate hard-to-reach areas.
- Contactless payment with the Transit app. Download the Transit app to track your bus, and purchase your fare, all from your phone. Simply purchase your pass on the app, then show the driver your phone when you board.
- Hand sanitizers onboard every bus. Buses are now equipped with hand sanitizers; use it as you board and leave the bus.
- Masks are required while riding the bus. Keep your mask on while riding Omnitrans and keep yourself and others safe.
- Leave room for social distancing. If possible, leave empty seats between you and other customers.
We’re helping you save money.
Everyone has been affected by the pandemic. And we’re here to help you rebuild your savings account. For only $60, get a 31-day pass for access to all 30 Omnitrans routes across San Bernardino County. It is the most affordable way to get around.