Skip to content
- Let passengers get off before you board.
- Watch your step getting on and off.
- Be courteous. Seats next to the door are reserved for seniors and riders with disabilities.
- Please give your seat to someone who needs it more than you do.
- Stand behind the yellow line onboard.
- Use the seat-back hand-holds if you are standing.
- Use headphones with all audio and video devices.
- Stay clear of closing doors. Always follow the operator’s instructions.
- Hold a small child’s hand at all times.
- Make sure your child gets on and off the bus with you. Help each child on and off the bus safely.
- If you have a stroller, take your child
out of the stroller, fold the stroller, and if possible, stow the
stroller out of the way.
- Make sure that your child has no dangling clothing, untied shoelaces or unbuckled shoes.
- Devise a plan ahead of time with your
children on what to do in case you get separated. If you do get
separated, call an Omnitrans employee. Field Supervisors, Omnitrans
security and bus operators are trained to help you.
- Talk to the operator when the bus is moving.
- Lean against the doors.
- Engage in horseplay or disruptive behavior.
- Let a child sit on bus steps or in the aisle.
- Let a child play or run in the station, or on the bus.
- Eat, drink, smoke or litter on Omnitrans buses, platforms, shelters and stations.