New Hours of Operation: Customer Service Call Center & San Bernardino Transit Center Window
April 22, 2020
The knowledgeable Omnitrans customer service representatives are ready to help you track your bus, plan your trip, and answer your questions! Starting Friday, May 1, 2020, customer service call center hours will be changing as follows:
Omnitrans Customer Service Call Center Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
When it is able to reopen (it’s currently closed to the public due to COVID-19), the customer service window at the San Bernardino Transit Center lobby will be changing its hours of operation to:
San Bernardino Transit Center Customer Service Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
If you require assistance outside of these hours of operation, we encourage you to utilize other available and helpful resources for traveling with Omnitrans:
- Omnitrans.org – To view all route maps and timetables, and send e-mail comments via the Contact Us form.
- Transit app – The official Omnitrans app for bus tracking, trip planning, and soon, mobile fare payment.
- Token Transit app – The free app selling digital Omnitrans single-ride bus fare and multi-day passes.
- Omnitrans ABBG Paratransit Customer Satisfaction Survey 2023Complete Customer Satisfaction Survey | (English) | (Spanish) How is […]
- Free Fares For School Program Expands Countywide!Free Fares For School has been extended through the 2023-2024 […]
- All, Five SB County Transit Agencies Now Led by WomenSan Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA) lauded a historic first […]
2 thoughts on “New Hours of Operation: Customer Service Call Center & San Bernardino Transit Center Window”
Because of the coronavirus do we have to wear a mask
Yes, face coverings are required to get on the bus and also while riding.