$1 Summer Youth Fare
Ride the bus for just $1 per trip this summer! Valid on any Omnitrans fixed route or sbX bus from June 1 – August 1 for youth 18 & under. Meet up with friends and take the bus to the park, to get coffee, or to the movies! It’s the easiest way to get around all summer long. And don’t worry, parents, riding Omnitrans is safe & clean!
Riding the bus is safe.
Cleaning measures are here to stay.
Buses are cleaned and disinfected daily. Hand sanitizer is available onboard, and bus drivers are protected with a clear barrier.
Social distancing is encouraged.
Whenever possible, make space for other passengers. Don’t sit right next to a stranger, but keep at least one bus seat open in between you and someone else, if possible.
Masks are still required.
According to Federal mask mandates, masks are still required on public transportation. Please keep your mask over your mouth and nose at all times. Even if you’re vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask onboard Omnitrans.
Payment is contactless.
Mobile payment is easy using the Transit app. Just pay with your phone. Show your bus driver your pass, and you’ll be good to board. It’s easier, quicker, and safer than paying with cash onboard.
Get anywhere you need to go + connect to Metrolink!
Omnitrans routes run throughout the San Bernardino Valley and can take you to fun destinations:
- Jerry Lewis Family Swim Center
- Fontana Park Aquatic Center
- Pacific Electric Trail
- Citrus Plaza/Mountain Grove Center
- Route 66 Museum
- Victoria Gardens Mall & Movie Theater
- Haven City Market
- Ontario Mills Mall & Movie Theater
- Regal San Bernardino & RPX
- Studio Movie Grill
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park
- SB Raceway
- Restaurants on Hospitality Lane
- Inland Center
- The Shoppes at Chino Hills
- Catch a Quakes game at LoanMart Field
- See the 66ers play at San Manuel Stadium
- Metrolink Connection in Downtown San Bernardino
- And so many more!